Thursday, January 21, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year

Loving to shopping, I follow my sister in law to go check on the shoes at XES in Glenmarie. Looking at the shoes but I didn't find any that caught my attention so I didn't want to buy any. Other than that, I saw there is other products selling there like bags and clothes, even bed sheets!

Sad to say that the XES outlet in Glenmarie look a bit run down, many of the lighting are no longer there. Talking of shoes, I already bought a pair from AEON when we go shopping in IOI Mall few weeks back. We need new blanket as the one I am using is almost spoil, I do wash it with washing machine almost daily.

About shoes again, I also follow my sister in law to go. It is a new shopping mall, nearby MYDIN mall. You can read this as my sister-in-law have blog about this recently on her blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment